Here is upcoming retreat information. If I have left anything out please let me know.
1. Dates are Thursday April 23th at 1200PM till around 2 Pm on Sunday April 26th at The Coshocton Village Inn and Suites in Coshocton. Phone is 740-622-9455.
2. There is a block of 15 rooms reserved. You are responsible for reserving your own room and dividing up the amount of money per person if sharing a room. They will want to know the names of the people sharing the room. Deadline is Thursday April 9. Payment is at time of departure. The cost per night is $113.19 which includes tax with a max of 4 people per room. Breakfast is included with room.
3. Snacks can be brought. Meals are on your own except possibly Friday night. English Ivy where we usually eat is not open on Saturdays anymore and I will contact them about Friday night and let all of you know later. There are several eating places in walking distance. There are small refrigerators in each room.We can order pizza(chip in 5.00) or something on Friday night with members bringing salad and dessert. If you have any ideas other than pizza let Sue know.
4. This is an open sewing retreat and as long as we don't have more than 35 we have our own table. We would be glad to have any demos or a new technique you would like to share. We haven't had a problem opening retreat up to guests in the past and going over the 35 for single tables. Members and associates please sign up ASAP so we can be sure this still will not be a problem. Still ok for games with lotto tickets and fat quarters?
5. For those new to the retreat there is the great quilt shop in town called Mercantile on Main within walking distance. Denise usually gives us a discount.
6. There will be a 50.00 fee to defray costs of the quilting room. This is payable to Ohio Longarm Quilters and given to our treasurer Lynn, before the retreat.
7. The registration form is in the Files section of our Groups.i.o group. Sue will also bring some to the Feb meeting.
8. There is also a database in the Database section of the group to indicate if you are registering.